After celebrating America’s independence, we’re feeling patriotic and wanted to highlight the fact that all of our pond liners are fabricated in the USA. For many of our clients, it’s important to purchase American fabricated pond liners. Purchasing American fabricated pond liners helps create jobs and support local communities. In addition to fabricating all of our pond liners, tarps and covers at our production facility in Prineville, Oregon, many of our materials are made in North America. In fact, 90% of our products are fabricated from materials made in North America.
BTL American Fabricated Pond Liners
- All products are fabricated in Prineville, Oregon, USA
- 90% of materials are made in North America
- Biggest material supplier is located in Canada, which includes RPP 45 and XR5
- Buying American fabricated pond liners supports fair and safe working conditions
- Purchasing American made goods means you insist upon higher standards
- BTL provides living-wage jobs for Americans
- Helps support the American economy
- BTL is a veteran owned business
BTL provides the highest quality geomembrane systems. Using materials made in North America allows us to produce the best American fabricated pond liners, tarps and covers in the industry. We’re proud to be veteran owned and provide the residents of Central Oregon with living wage jobs that support the American and local economies.
Purchasing pond liners fabricated outside of the USA doesn’t guarantee safe working conditions and environmentally safe manufacturing practices. In the production of our American fabricated pond liners, we make both the protection of the environment and safe working conditions a priority.
Join us in supporting the North American economy by purchasing custom pond liners fabricated in Prineville, Oregon. Our American fabricated pond liners support living wage jobs, environmentally safe manufacturing processes and safe working conditions. Contact BTL Liners for more information about American fabricated pond liners, tarps and covers.